Tuesday, March 9, 2021

Vacation Responder in Gmail

Spring Break starts next week and you truly deserve a break. Feel free to automate an out-of-office Gmail response during Spring Break. To do this:

  1. Go to the gear at the top right hand corner of Gmail

  2. Select ‘See all settings’

  3. Scroll all the way to the bottom to Vacation Responder

  4. Check Vacation Responder On

    1. First Day: March 19, 2021

    2. Check the box Last Day

    3. Last Day: March 28, 2021

    4. Subject: out of office reply - Spring Break

    5. Compose a response. Here is a sample response you can use:

Hi! I hope that you are having a wonderful Spring Break. I will be out of the classroom from March 19, 2021 to March 28, 2021 and will have limited access to my email. I will respond to any questions or concerns when I return.

Best,

[your name]

[your school]

  1. Make sure click ‘Save Changes’